Tubing is an exhilarating way to have fun on the water. Included in the rental is a tube, towline, and life jackets.
Pull Behind Tubes
- 1hr-10 hr $55
- With boat rental
- 1hr-8 hr $80
- With additional hours available at $10 per hour $500+ Security deposit no boat rental required.
- 2 day x $55
- 3 day x $55
- 4 day x $55
- 5 day x $55
- 6 day x $55
- 7 day x $55
- Tube rentals include a tow rope
- Two and three-person tube is great for kids and adults that want a tubing experience.
Single Person Float Tube
- 1 hr $35
- 2 hr $49
- 3 hr $59
- 4 hr $69
- 5-8 hr $89
- 10 hr $99
- Mesh bottoms
- Cup holders
- Two heavy-duty handles
- Safety rope that connects to other tubes easily.
- Connect several tubes and float with friends!
Fee’s, Discount’s & Deposit’s
5%+ Convenience Fee
10% Military Discount (cannot use with multi-day rentals as the discount is already included)
* $50+ security deposit is required on the day of rental. The deposit will be refunded upon return, provided no damages have occurred.
Rental times begin at 10:00 a.m.
Must arrive 30-40 minutes before your departure time for paperwork, safety instructions, etc. Your return time cannot be adjusted as there may already be another reservation for said watercraft.
- Please read our RENTAL POLICY before reserving a watercraft.
- Full Payment is required at time of reservation. No refunds.
- Watercraft may require a Security Deposit on the day of rental. Deposits act as a ‘hold’ on your credit card, see RENTAL POLICY.
- All rates, equipment, and other information are subject to change. Price does not include the cost of gas used. “Gas used” will be charged at gas dock rate.
- Boats rated for 10 people mean each person is no more than 150lbs. For example, 9 adults would fit comfortably.