Get lost in the beauty of Big Lake, Alaska, with watercraft rentals from Big Lake Boat Rentals. We offer large decks and spacious seating, our pontoon boats create endless opportunities for good times on the waterways. Their design maximizes space, while their slow-paced, meandering nature allows for easy entertaining and socializing.
An additional recreational water activity you can share with friends and family is fishing. The lake is home to numerous types of fish such as:
Burbot | Dolly Varden | Pike | Rainbow Trout | Red Salmon (Sockeye) | Silver Salmon (Coho)
Tiffy 22′ Pontoon with Bimini Cover
- 9′ Bimini Cover
- Triple Pontoon
- 10 People or 1500 lbs whichever comes first
Miss P 20′ Pontoon with Bimini Cover
- 7′ Bimini Cover
- Double Pontoon
- 9 People or 1350 lbs whichever comes first
Gigi 20′ Pontoon Boat
- Double Pontoon
- 8′ Bimini Cover
- 8 People or 1200 lbs whichever comes first.
- 1 hr: $100
- (1 hr is walk-up only)
- 4 hrs: $399
- (9:30am-1:30pm, 10:00am-2:00pm, 2:30-6:30pm, 7:00pm-11:00pm)
- 8 hrs: $569
- (9:30am-5:30pm, 10:00am-6:00pm, 11:00am-7:00pm)
- 10 hrs: $700
- (9:30am-7:30pm, 10:00am-8:00pm, 11:00am-9:00pm)
- 12 hrs: $810
- (9:30am-9:30pm, 10:00am-10:00pm, 11:00am-11:00pm)
- PLUS + GAS USED
- 2 days = $669 x 2
- 3 days = $669 x 3
- 4 days = $669 x 4
- 5 days = $669 x 5
- 6 days = $669 x 6
- 7 days = $669 x 7
- Tow tubes, Zup boards (Additional Charges)
- Aux port (play music from a phone)
- USB port (charge your phone)
- Bimini top for sun protection
- Life Jackets included
Fee’s, Discount’s & Deposit’s
5%+ Convenience Fee
10% Military Discount (cannot use with multi-day rentals as the discount is already included)
* $1,000+ security deposit is required on the day of rental. The deposit will be refunded upon return, provided no damages have occurred.
Rentals begin at 10:00 a.m.
Must arrive 30-40 minutes before your departure time for paperwork, safety instructions, etc. Your return time cannot be adjusted as there may already be another reservation for said watercraft.
Multi-day rentals already reflect discounted prices and do not get refunds or additional days added on to rentals due to weather or any other unforeseen occurrences. Multi-day rentals are calendar day not 24 hr. days.
Example of Multi-Day Rental
2 Day Rental
- Jan 1 – Pick up boat and keep overnight.
- Jan 2 – Play al day then return by 10 pm.
3 Day Rental
- Jan 1 – Pick up boat and keep overnight
- Jan 2 – Play all day and keep overnight
- Jan 3 – Play all day then return by 10 pm.
- Please read our RENTAL POLICY before reserving a watercraft.
- Full Payment is required at time of reservation. No refunds.
- Watercraft may require a Security Deposit on the day of rental. Deposits act as a ‘hold’ on your credit card.
- All rates, equipment, and other information are subject to change. Price does not include the cost of gas used. “Gas used” will be charged at gas dock rate.
- Boats rated for 10 people mean each person is no more than 150lbs. For example, 9 adults would fit comfortably.